Thursday, September 06, 2007

Broome Time

I have to keep this one brief 'cause I need to get the hell out of dodge. I can't even be bothered to finish the last blog! It's a long story though. Strangely it's along story which covers a mere 48 hours. Compare that to the 14 odd days I've spent in Broome. If someone can tell me where they've gone I'd appreciate it.

Basically I've been living in a caravan park with other backpackers, and going to the beach. There's not much else to do. A few places to drink at night, but you allways end up on the beach after that. Bonfires etc.

I've been telling people I'm leaving tomorrow for a week.

Then I as i really was leaving I let my camera get dragged into the spokes of my motorcycle. No sign of it. Insurance, hopefully. It's replaced now.

Now I have to leave. I can't imagine being here another hour even if it's to finish a decent blog entry.

ON to Darwin via the Gib River road. Bungle bungles Kakadu.... see you in Darwin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home