Monday, July 09, 2007

Westbound once again, as I've just picked up the motorbike from the shop. I've been in Ceduna for two and half days now while the coolant reservoir was patched up. I was literally saddleing up to leave town and I could smell coolant burning. A familliar smell to me, as the res had damaged by heat last year. Thanks to Mark Haugh's enginuity and his locksmiths van full of ods and ends we were able to fix it about 4000 miles and a year ago, but she finnaly gave way. The local boys have weleded a new plastic nipple on the tank and added a bit of heat sheild to the tank, so we should be 'GOOD AS GOLD MATE'!

I've a written a bit in the last day but mostly I've only gotten some pictures loaded up so have a look at those if you like.



If you click on this small slide show you can back out to see more - New Wilpena Pound photos and a portion of the Coober Pedy, and Oodnadatta photos I was able to put up. I only have about four rideable hours left in the day so I'd beter get to it.

Today: Cactus Beach, Fouler's Bay (CAmp?) or Border Town.
Tomorrow. Head of the bight and Whale watching, Eucla telegraph
Thurs: Nullarbor
Friday: Kalgoorlie?

We're away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home